Organisation: Academy of Management Studies (AMS)
Apply By: 10 Apr . 2018
Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra) Kolkata (West Bengal) Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Position: Regional Field Managers
Regions: North-East, South, West, East
AMS (www.amsindia.org ) is a research-based consulting company, working with various Govt. departments and international agencies (World Bank, Unicef, UNDP, etc.). Our major areas of work include Rural Development, Income & Livelihoods, Handicraft / Handloom Clusters, Financial Inclusion, Public Health, Nutrition, Water & Sanitation, Women & Child Development, and Education.
Headquartered in different regions, the Regional Field Managers will be travelling extensively across their regions
For socio-economic surveys and projects in various regions —
- Recruitment of surveyors in the project states;
- Supervision of surveyors, etc., in the project states; and
- Ensuring quality & quantity targets for the surveys.
For research projects / pilot surveys / field testing, etc.—
- Collection of secondary data & other related field work.
Any other official tasks allotted from time-to-time
- PG in any discipline; Management / Rural Development / Social Work preferred
- Demonstrated field based & extensive travelling experience of more than 5 years
- Preferred Age Group: 30-40 years
Relevant Sectors: Research, Field Management, Rural Development, Income & Livelihoods, Handicraft / Handloom Clusters, Financial Inclusion, Public Health, Nutrition, Water & Sanitation, Women & Child Development, Education
Appointment It is a full-time regular position. The appointment will initially be probationary. Upon successful completion of the probation period, deserving candidates will be absorbed in the permanent cadre of the company. Permanent staff members are entitled to Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Long-term Service Awards, etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 10th April (Saturday), 2018 to email@example.com.