Organisation: MANASA INSTITUTE FOR CHILD HEALTH AND DISABILITY STUDIES
Apply By: 25 Mar . 2018
- Evaluate the condition of the patients and individuals with disabilities.
- Should be able to apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative assessment methods including standardized tests, and other special equipment in order to analyze and diagnose the nature and extent of disabilities and the residual functioning
- Provide occupational therapy for individuals of all levels with individualized planning with both long-term goals and short-term goals.
- Occupational Therapist work as part of a “team”, which includes teachers, physicians, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation counsellors and others.
- Occupational Therapistalso will involve in CBR projects, training and research programmes of the organisation actively and should able to use computer and mobile technology for documentation and reporting.
- He/She should be willing to travel whenever required.
- He/she should be able to communicate in Telugu, Hindi and English effectively for all the purposes.
How to apply
Requirements: Post Graduate Degree Occupational Therapy from a reputed institute in the country with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience. Or Graduate degree in Occupational Therapy with 3 to 5years of experience.
Mail detailed C. V. to firstname.lastname@example.org