Organisation: MANASA INSTITUTE FOR CHILD HEALTH AND DISABILITY STUDIES
Apply By: 25 Mar . 2018
Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
- The Early Intervention Specialist (EI Specialist) work as one of the multidisciplinary rehab team, will coordinate, implement and supervise early intervention activities for infants/toddlers and children in the Early Intervention Program.
- Using an extensive knowledge base of both typical and atypical child growth and development, the EI Specialist will assess the functioning level of each child and assist parents to learn and integrate information, skills and techniques to assist in their child’s development.
- The EI Specialist will plan and coordinate a structured daily activity for both group and individual early intervention therapy services in coordination with the other team members.
- EI Specialist will also involve in CBR projects, training and research programmes of the organisation actively and should able to use computer and mobile technology for documentation and reporting.
- He/She should be willing to travel whenever required.
- He/she should able to communicate in Telugu, Hindi and English effectively for all the purposes.
How to apply
Requirements: Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Early Intervention from a reputed institute in the country with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
Mail detailed C. V. to firstname.lastname@example.org