Organisation: MANASA INSTITUTE FOR CHILD HEALTH AND DISABILITY STUDIES
Apply By: 25 Mar . 2018
Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Provides general operational support of regular transactions and workflow for clinical services.
- Health & Rehabilitation Coordinator works as part of a “team”, which includes teachers, physicians, psychologists, social workers, rehabilitation counsellors and others.
- Interacts both effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for any non-clinical aspect of patient processing in clinical service areas including front office management, report typing, DTP, general clerical support, scheduling, data and records management, accounts, financial transactions, inventory and supplies requisition, and clinical support as assigned.
- Health & Rehabilitation Services Coordinatorwill involve in CBR projects, training and research programmes of the organisation actively and should able to use computer and mobile technology for documentation and reporting.
- Reach out to stakeholders, various offices, banks and other places as per the demand of the work.
- He/She should be willing to travel whenever required.
- He/she should be able to communicate in Telugu, Hindi and English effectively for all the purposes.
How to apply
Post Graduate in Social Work or any other Social Sciences from a reputed institute in the country with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience. Or Graduate degree in Social Work or any other Social Science with 3 to 5years of experience.
Mail detailed C. V. to firstname.lastname@example.org